Welcome to the city of Phoenix Vendor Management System. The city invites you to log in and register your business, letting us know who you are, what you sell, and how to contact you.
As the city has the need to purchase the goods and/or services you sell, city staff will send e-mail notifications to you and similarly registered vendors regarding available solicitations.
Again, welcome to the City of Phoenix Vendor Management System and thank you for your interest in doing business with the city.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, PLEASE REVIEW THE INSTRUCTIONS
Please note the following:
- DO NOT use a person's name for the Login ID (the login ID can not be changed)
- DO NOT use any dashes when entering your tax identification number
- DO NOT use any special characters (such as accents or symbols)
- Double check the spelling of your company name and e-mail address before saving
- Make a note of the user name and password you enter for future reference
- Use the keyword search to help you find the appropriate commodity codes
If you have forgotten your login information:
- If you need to reset your password, follow the directions in the system
- If you have forgotten your login ID, call Procurement at 602 262-1819 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE: you will need some verifying information (such as tax ID, login question, etc.)
NOTE: Once entered, you can not change your login ID.
Also, note that Procurement does not have access to your current password.
You can log in and update your registration at any time.