The city has a wealth of programs and activities to assist businesses, large and small. On these pages, find information about doing business with the city, grants and funding opportunities, business opportunities for small and disadvantaged enterprise businesses, and zoning and permits. There’s even a guide to help businesses and residents understand the city’s development review process. Explore other links on this site to learn how to do business with the city.
Phoenix and the Valley of the Sun boast a vibrant economy, with a region offering a growing and skilled workforce, a competitive business environment, easy access to major markets and more.
More Information for Businesses
- Learn about the commercial development review process
- Learn about the Small and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (SBE/DBE) program
- Find a site for my business
- Get privilege (sales) and use tax Information
- Find out how to purchase excess city property