The City of Phoenix has a streamlined and efficient way to pay for bills, fines, and fees. On this page, you will find the Arizona Courts online payment center, the ability to pay court fines, fees, and/or restitution as well as the ability to pay parking tickets, late library book fines or recreation class fees.
- City Services Bill - Discover all the options you have to pay your bill.
- Development Fees - Find out about development fees the city collects during the plan review, permitting or various service delivery processes or at the time residential on-line permits are requested.
- Parks and Recreation Classes and Programs - Visit the Parks Department's online registration system to create your online account, pay a class fee or purchase a recreation pass.
- City of Phoenix Parking Ticket Payment - This web site accepts payments for parking tickets. The number from the parking Notice of Violation and the vehicle plate number are required to make a payment.
- Arizona Courts Online Payment - This is a statewide payment system managed by the Arizona Supreme Court Administrative Office of the Courts. If you wish to pay a fine for any charge pending in Phoenix Municipal Court that does not require a court appearance and for which a fine has already been set, you can make the payment at this website. If a court appearance is required, or if you have received a summons and complaint for a parking ticket, the system will not accept your payment.
- Arizona Traffic Ticket and Complaint (ATTC) System - This web page provides instructions, interactive calculators, and links for responding to charges issued on an "Arizona Traffic Ticket and Complaint" by a police officer and filed in Phoenix Municipal Court. The web page also provides more detailed instructions for responding to City of Phoenix civil traffic tickets and Motor Carrier or Commercial Tickets. This site also provides links to information concerning the State of Arizona's Defensive Driving Program and Child Restraint Program.
- Library Late Book Fine - Fees for overdue materials from Phoenix Public Library may be paid at any Phoenix Public Library location or online.