Looking to take in a little culture or get out and get active? In Phoenix you can do plenty of both.
You can browse through some of the Valley's best local art studios and museums. Explore the remains of a 1,500-year-old Hohokam village, enjoy a night at the theater or tour historic neighborhoods.
When you’re ready for the outdoors, you can mountain bike along world-class trails, find solitude hiking in the expansive South Mountain Park and Preserve, picnic in one of more than 100 urban parks, cool off in a city swimming pool or play a round of golf at one of several championship courses.
More Information about Culture and Recreation Activities
- Discover city parks and recreation activities
- Learn about Phoenix arts and culture
- Look for city attractions and places to go
- Find things for kids to do
- Learn about youth sports options
- Search for public art projects