Are you aware of how to apply to the city for a grant for your business? In these pages you’ll learn how to obtain a grant for public services/facilities, employment and training, housing projects and small businesses.
Information is also provided on the capital access program that encourages lenders to make loans that present a moderately higher than normal risk, as well as information about funding for small and non-profit businesses.
More information about grants and funding
- City-Administered Grants and Funding
- View frequently asked questions about the city's grants process
- Get information about workforce development grants programs
- Explore loan assistance options for your business
- Learn about grants for non-profit agencies provided through tribal gaming