1. You may register if you already have an email address on record OR you have submitted an email update form (PDF) and have received confirmation that it has been processed.
- You will be unable to sign-up for e-Tax & License Services until an email address has been linked to your account number(s).
- It can take up to 30 days to process account updates. If you have not received an email response and it has been more than 30 days since you submitted the form, please contact us.
2. Launch e-Tax & License Services and click “Get A User ID.”
- A page will display that will request you to provide a User ID, password, hint question/answer, primary email address linked to your account and your Phoenix account number. Enter this information and click “Submit.”
- Please write-down the User ID and password entered and keep it safe. You will use this information to login to your account.
- You should receive a PIN email from us within several minutes of clicking "Submit" on the Sign-up page. If you do not receive a PIN email within 10 minutes, please contact us; include your User ID and account number.
3. Login with your User ID, password and PIN (exactly as received/case sensitive) and click “Login.”
- You only have to enter your PIN once on initial login. After this please login using just your User ID and password.
4. Congratulations! You are now ready to use e-Tax & License Services.
- Tax license holders will be able to file returns, pay dues, view account history, and update mailing/owner information.
- Regulatory and Liquor License holders will be able to pay fees, view account history, update mailing/owner information, and maintain performers, if applicable.