Information for Vendors Interested in Doing Business With the City
2. Commodity and General Services Vendors: Review the Procurement Division's Current Solicitations page on a regular basis to see what is available for download.
Open Vendor Hours: The Procurement Division offers open vendor hours from 1 to 3:30 p.m. every Wednesday (except holidays). Note that this is not a formal meeting, but rather time set aside for vendors to drop in and meet with the appropriate buying staff member(s). The Procurement Division is located at 251 West Washington Street, 8th Floor, Phoenix, AZ 85003
3. Professional/Consulting Services Vendors (and vendors wishing to participate in procurements under $1000): The majority of these solicitations are handled on a department basis. Refer to the Business Liaison list for a listing of contacts for each department. Also, go to the Solicitations Page to review the current solicitations in this category.
4. IT Qualified Vendor List. Information Technology Services maintains a qualified vendor list for information technology services. Call 602-262-4481 for more information.
5. Construction Vendors: For all construction related solicitations and qualified vendor lists, etc., go to the Street Transportation Department page or call 602-534-5786 for more information.
6. Solicitation Awards/Recommendations/Tabulations: For Procurement Division information, go to the Awards and Tabulations page (note that preliminary tabulations are posted within five business days following the bid opening). For Citywide information, go to the Award Recommendation page.
7. If you are interested in Small Business certification, visit the Equal Opportunity Department's website or call 602-262-7716 for more information.
8. Review the Frequently Asked Questions.
9. Contact the Procurement Division at 602-262-7181 with any additional questions.