All city council formal, policy and zoning meetings are conducted in the City Council Chambers, 200 W. Jefferson St. Citizens are invited to attend and participate. Live gavel-to-gavel coverage of the City Council policy meetings are cablecast on PHX 11.
A hearing impaired system is installed in the council chambers to assist individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing. Headset units for this system are available at the front table in the council chambers.
Additionally, with 72 hours advance notification, the City Clerk's office will provide sign language interpreting services. For assistance, call 602-262-6557.
More Information about City Council Meetings
- Get an overview of City Council meetings
- Find out how to speak at City Council meetings
- View the current City Council Policy Session packet
- View more policy session information
- View formal meeting information, agendas
- Find zoning/recessed meeting information