Each year, the city’s budget is developed in conjunction with the mayor and City Council, residents, city employees, city manager and all city departments. The result is a budget that closely matches the community's highest priorities each fiscal year.
In this web section, you will find information on the city’s budget process as well as current and previous budgets. The Summary Budget contains a description of Phoenix programs and services planned for the upcoming fiscal year, the Detail Budget provides extensive statistical data for each city department and fund, and the Capital Improvement Program contains our planned construction program.
You'll also find information and reports about the city's financial operations.
More Financial Information about the City
- View the city's "open checkbook" web application
- View the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- View city monthly revenues and expense reports
- View the FY 2012 Financial Condition Report
- Get information on the 2006 Bond Program