The Phoenix Municipal Court is a separate branch of city government and a part of the statewide court system and handles cases ranging from minor traffic violations to Class 1 misdemeanors carrying a penalty of six months in jail and/or a $2,500 fine.
Use the links on this page to get information about jury duty, pay a fine or learn about the Defensive Driving Program. You can also find information about orders of protection, the Family Advocacy Center,victims’ assistance, as well as follow links to the web sites of higher courts.
More Court and Legal Information
- Get jury duty and Municipal Court information
- Learn about specialty courts
- File a barking dog complaint
- File a protection order, learn about the City Victims Information Center or contact the Prosecutor's Office
- Find out how to pay a court fine
- Find out about the defensive driving program and other legal programs and services