Councilman DiCiccio to meet business owners face-to-face and ask how the city can help them. To find survey look to the RIGHT under "District 6 Events".
Attend the next village planning committee in your area to offer input on what the future of the city should look like. See our "Events" section for meeting details.
For more information, please visit the "Council Subcommittees" section of our Web site.
If you have feedback on Councilman DiCiccio's proposed solicitation ordinance, please contact his office at 602-262-7491.
Tune in via the Web to watch current and past episodes of Councilman DiCiccio's monthly TV program that airs on PHX11. Visit the "News/DiCiccio Editorials" section of our Web site to access all episodes.
Councilman Sal DiCiccio - Paint Phoenix Purple
Districts 6 Briefing on the Emergency Sales Tax on Food
Districts 6 Community Budget Hearing at Madison School District Office
Districts 1 Community Budget Hearing at Goelet A. Beuf Community Center
Districts 6 Community Budget Hearing at Pecos Community Center
Districts 6 and 8 Community Budget Hearing at Devonshire Senior Center
Councilman DiCiccio is sworn in
During the 2010 Phoenix City Council Inaugural Ceremony, Councilman Sal DiCiccio took an oath the office to serve as the District 6 council representative. Joining him onstage, are is his wife, Debbie and twin daughters, Anna and Emilia. Read the Councilman's Inaugural remarks or view more photos in the District 6 Photo Gallery.
District 6 Events/Meetings
District 6 News
- Councilman DiCiccio presents at special Surprise City Council Work Session
- Arizona Republic editorial DiCiccio must be involved in freeway meetings (PDF)
- Identify Theft: Prevention Tips (PDF) and Informational Brochure (PDF)
- Ahwatukee Foothills: Temporary Traffic Circles
- Phoenix Police: Community Action Officer Squad Areas (PDF)
- District 6 Newsletter (PDF)
- Read the latest news articles featuring Councilman DiCiccio, District 6 and the city of Phoenix
- Public Safety is Phoenix's #1 Priority
July 2, 2009