Phoenix Film and Digital Media Permit - Scope of Work
The Phoenix Film Office requires a production to provide in writing the "who, what, why and how" of your film shoot. Please provide in an email the following information.
- Production Company Name
- Project Name
- Person to Contact
- E mail contact information
- Phone contact information
- General description of proposed shoot
- Proposed Shoot Dates
- Number of Crew (above and below-the-line)
- Number of Talent
- Number of Essential Vehicles (grip, camera, catering, etc.)
- Number of Non-Essential Vehicles (crew and talent vehicles)
- Any weapons on set? (knives, guns, etc.)
The submittal of your Scope of Work does not imply or give approval for your shoot. A representative from the Film Office will contact you within 24 business hours to discuss your proposed shoot.
So that we can best respond to your message, please fill in as much of the following information as possible: