We are a diverse and exciting team who work with highly successful businesses of all sizes to locate, expand, and become even more successful in Phoenix. Whether it's technical assistance, development incentives or agreements, loan programs, or workforce development, we have a wide array of tools to assist your business.
The Community and Economic Development Department implements Phoenix's vision for economic prosperity through its high value-added economic development programs, partnerships, and innovative opportunities to create quality jobs for the community.
Explore Community and Economic Development Department
- Grow and Expand in Phoenix
- Move Your Business to Phoenix
- Find Work in Phoenix (PWC)
- Reinvest in Phoenix
- Financing Your Business
- Shop Phoenix
- Filming in Phoenix
- News Releases
- Newsletter: Phoenix Economy Rising
- About Community and Economic Development Department
- Business Opportunities
- Contact CED
Quick Downloads and Links
- City of Phoenix Local Workforce Investment Area Business Plan for PY 2014-2016
- Phoenix works to help unemployed veterans - Watch ABC news clip about the event.
- Investing in Phoenix: Mayor Greg Stanton CNBC interview - World Economic Forum (Dalian China)
- Learn about the Economic Development Strategic Plan.
- See the Greater Phoenix Economic Council's website.
- Now Open! Phoenix Business and Workforce Development Center.
- Updated Phoenix Employment Center Profiles.
Skyline photo by Craig Smith. Commissioned by the City of Phoenix through the Phoenix Office of Arts and Culture's Public Art Program.