Is your global company considering expanding into, or establishing a new facility in Phoenix?
International business benefits of locating in Phoenix
- Phoenix is one of the largest and fastest-growing cities in the United States. Phoenix has a population of more than 1,450,000, while the Greater Phoenix region has a current population of approximately 4.2 million, and is expected to grow to approximately 6 million in the next 20 years.
- Phoenix’s strategic southwest location offers easy connectivity to almost anywhere in the world and Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is one of the ten busiest in the nation for passenger traffic.
- With over 500 square miles, Phoenix offers extensive real estate options and has a stable climate with a low risk of natural disaster.
- Phoenix has 13 Employment Centers with a large diverse pool of workers fueled by some of the best colleges and universities in the United States. Phoenix also has a Business and Workforce Development Center (create link) dedicated to providing an array of free services including: posting job announcements, applicant screening, scheduling interviews, organizing hiring events, space for interviewing job candidates and other meetings.
- Based on 2010 Census data, 36.8% of the City of Phoenix population over 5 years old speaks a language other than English.
Services available to International Businesses
- Greater Phoenix Economic Council International Business Toolkit
- Site Selection Assistance
- Comparative Market Analysis
- Foreign-Trade Zone 75 (downloadable PDF)
- Phoenix Sister Cities
Other International Business Information
- Consular Corps of Arizona
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Greater Phoenix Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Phoenix Biomedical Campus
- Phoenix Convention Center
- Arizona Department of Tourism
Contact the Business Assistance Team
Send us an email at email@example.com.