PHX 11 seeks interns who are: professional, available and open to the project/task of the day. We appreciate: initiative, creativity and enthusiasm - find out if this describes you!
- Work with both station manager and executive producer on projects
- Handle research for topics
- Shot-sheet footage
- Transcribe interviews
- Accompany staff on field shoots
- Run studio cam during interview/discussion programs on occasion
Set-up shoots and interviews
- Handle reporter assignments based on ability
- Handle on-camera assignments [work as "talent" if qualified]
- Prep packages for edit: pull appropriate sound-bytes and b-roll
- Work with editor to carry project to completion
Work Schedule - Flexible
We benefit most if interns can schedule more than one shift per week.
- PHX11 Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Intern hours: 4- to 6-hour shifts, 2 to 3 days per week
Valid driver’s license and Social Security card. Must complete city background check.
Deborah Sedillo Dugan
PHX11 Station Manager