Production interns will learn value of having a game plan, but also having a Plan B, as television production is all about adapting on the fly. Find out if you have what it takes to be a part of the PHX11 team.
- Work with PHX11 staff in both studio and field assignments
- Assist staff with studio lighting, camera work, floor manager duties,
graphics and other production tasks as needed
- Assist production staff on-location with camera, lighting and audio tasks
- Learn how to set up and tear down any and all production projects
- Interns need to be willing to work hard, dress for production work. We will be climbing ladders in studio and moving equipment from production vans to sites, etc.
- Being on time for Crew Calls is extremely important in TV production world Interns will get valuable experience learning from professionals about audio, camera, lighting and how to manage and organize production tasks
- Suitable attire will be needed, and will be defined at the interview. Keep in mind that production attire is ‘behind-the-scenes” clothing, as we are NOT on camera talent.
Schedule - Flexible
We benefit most if interns can schedule more than one shift per week.
- PHX11 Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Intern hours: 4 to 6 hour shifts, 2 to 3 days per week
- Valid driver’s license and complete a background check
- Ability to lift TV equipment of up to 50 pounds
Deborah Sedillo Dugan
PHX11 Station Manager