Here you will find a list of commonly requested services and reported issues. From requesting a building inspection to picking up an appliance that is no longer used, these links list valuable information on services that can be requested from us.
Request a Service
- Start/Stop Water Service - Get information about account setup and closure services, including special assistance with foreclosed property services for realtors and property owners.
- Trash/Recycling Pickup Dates - Use our online web application to find the pickup dates in your neighborhood.
- Building Inspections - Visit the Planning and Development Department's Online Services page to schedule an inspection.
- DUI Victim Restitution Request - Were you the victim of a misdemeanor crime in the City of Phoenix? As a victim of a crime, you have certain legal rights - find out what those are.
- Request to Add Mid-Block Street Light - Use this form to request the city install additional lights on your street.
- Resident Permit Parking - Get information about the city's Resident Permit Parking Program (RPPP), established in 1987 as a tool to address difficult neighborhood parking intrusion problems.
- Housing Programs - The Housing Department has several housing programs open to city of Phoenix residents. Find out if you qualify for any of them.
Schedule a Service
- Appliance Pick up - Find out how, for a nominal fee, you can have the city pickup acceptable old appliances from your residence.
- Solid Waste Container Repair/Replacement - Submit a request to the Public Works Department to pickup your container for repair or to drop off a new one.
- Borrowing Library Books - Find out about the Phoenix Public Library's lending policies.
- Mountain Preserves Picnic Areas and Ramadas - Want to reserve a ramada/picnic area for a family or group gathering? The Parks and Recreation Department offers a limited number ofreservable ramadasin traditional city parks as well as the more quiet setting of our desert preserves.
- Dial-A-Ride - If you are a Phoenix resident and are certified to meet the Americans with Disabilities Act requirements, you are eligible for a shared-ride service that allows you to schedule trips and to travel in small transit vehicles around the city.