Welcome to Phoenix e-Tax & License Services. This site provides information on how to sign-up for e-Tax and take advantage of the following online services: file original and amended sales tax returns, pay license fees and taxes due, review account history, and make address and contact changes.
To enter the e-Tax & License Services webpage, please click the banner below:
To view frequently asked questions, learn how to sign-up, or how to apply for a tax license online, please click on the applicable banner below:
- Tax returns are delinquent if not received/paid before the close of business on the last calendar day of the month.
- Monthly tax returns are due on the 20th of the month following the reporting month
- Quarterly tax returns are due on the 20th of the month following the end of the quarter
- Annual tax returns are due on January 20th each year
- Liquor license fees are due the last calendar day of the month prior to the beginning of the quarter.
- email questions to email@example.com
- Phone: 602-262-6785, option 6 (M-F, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., MST)
- Fax 602-732-2769