The following firms submitted proposals and are being interviewed for the 2013 legislative consulting services RFP for water, wastewater and environmental issues:
- Policy AZ
- Public Policy Partners
- Ulmer Consulting LLC / Burch & Cracchiolo
- R&R Partners
- Dorn Policy Group, Inc.
The following are the members of the evaluation committee:
- Tom Remes, Government Relations
- John Wayne Gonzales, Government Relations
- Cliff Neal, Water Resources Management Advisor
- Kathryn Sorensen, Water Services Director
- Phil McNeely, Environmental Programs Manager/Sustainability Officer
- Ginger Spencer, Special Assistant to the City Manager
Please be advised that the Transparency Policy described in Section I of the RFP is still in effect. Proposers that violate the Transparency Policy are subject to disqualification.