Del Rio Area Brownfields Plan Completed!
The final Del Rio Area Brownfields Plan has been completed. We thank all the participants who attended the Visioning and Planning meetings and provided valuable input. The completion of this plan concludes the work required under the EPA grant award, which funded the activities for this planning project. The grant expired on Dec. 31, 2012. We will continue to provide updates on implementation activities on this project website and via email to the projects email subscription listing.
The plan is also available at the following locations:
• Cesar Chavez Community School, 4001 S. 3rd Street
• Rio Salado Audubon Center, 3131 S. Central Avenue
• South Mountain Community College Library, Service Desk, 7050 S. 24th Street
• Travis L. Williams Family Services Center, Computer Lab, 4732 S. Central Avenue
• Roosevelt School District Administrative Office, 6000 S. 7th Street
• Phoenix City Hall, 200 W. Washington Street, 14th Floor, Office of Environmental Programs
If you would like a written copy of the plan, please contact Rosanne Albright at email@example.com or call 602-256-3452.
For additional information on the Draft Parks Conceptual Master Plan for Del Rio Landfill, please contact Chris Ewell at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to him at City of Phoenix, Parks & Recreation Department, 200 W. Washington, 16th Floor, Phoenix, AZ 85003.
The draft plan was presented to the Community in a public meeting on Sept. 6, 2012 at 6 p.m. at the Rio Salado Audubon Center. A 30-day comment period through Oct. 5, 2012 was open to accept written public comments on the brownfields area plan. No written comments were received on the draft brownfields area plan.
More Information about the Del Rio Area Brownfields Planning Project...
- About the Project
- Del Rio Area Brownfields Plan
- Del Rio Area Brownfields Community Planning Meetings
- Del Rio Area Brownfields Visioning Workshops
- Del Rio Area Brownfields Community Visioning Summary Report
- Del Rio Area Design Concepts