Caption plum: Aarón J. Carreón-Aínsa, City Prosecutor
The City of Phoenix Prosecutor’s Office prosecutes most misdemeanor crimes that occur in Phoenix. This page will outline and guide you to information and resources such as: information for victims and witnesses of crimes (including Domestic Violence, DUI and other crimes), information for those facing barking dog issues or neighborhood issues, information on our diversion programs as an alternative to conviction, information on special veteran, mental health and homeless courts, and professional resources. We not only work toward holding offenders accountable, we also use a variety of problem-solving approaches to achieving justice and making Phoenix a safer community.
What information can I find on the City Prosecutor's website?
Click below to find more information on:
- Barking Dog Information Center (Information for both complainants and dog owners)
- Victim Information Center
- Domestic Violence Information Center
- Witness Information
- Information on Neighborhood and Community issues (Community Prosecution)
- Diversion Programs (alternatives to conviction)
- Specialty Problem-Solving Courts (Veterans, Mental Health and Homeless Courts)
- Arizona's Traffic Safety Resource Prosecutor (TSRP)
- Misdemeanor Sentencing
- Animal Cruelty
Our mission is to fairly, efficiently, and justly prosecute those who violate the law. We seek justice for crime victims and endeavor to make Phoenix a safer community in which to live.
City Prosecutor’s Office
Phoenix Municipal Courthouse
300 West Washington St.
Phoenix, Arizona 85003
TTY Relay: 602-534-5500
M-F 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.