June 27, 2012
July is one of the busiest months of the year at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Throughout the month of July, Sky Harbor is offering travelers a break on terminal garage parking – with a coupon available on skyharbor.com. If you’re traveling this summer, please remember these important tips:
- Do NOT arrive at the last minute. Get to the Airport two hours before your flight departs, especially if you are parking or checking bags.
- Have questions about where to park? Visit skyharbor.com/FindASpot for options, price and space availability. Or, call our 24-hour parking hotline at 602-273-4545. And, if you park in East Economy, look for a sign at the bus stop and scan the QR Code with your smartphone to be sent a text or email reminder of where you parked.
- Access our mobile website skyharbor.com on your smartphone or tablet. The site provides vital Airport information, including a tool to help you find out which shops and restaurants are near your gate.
- Liquids and gels brought through the checkpoint must be in 3 oz containers or less. Bring a zip top bag to consolidate small quantities of liquids. Larger quantities of medically necessary liquids are allowed only at the discretion of TSA screeners.
- Remove large electronics from your carry-on bags and place them in their own TSA bin.
- Have more questions about security screening? Contract the Transportation Security Administration at: 866-289-9673, www.tsa.gov or TSA-ContactCenter@dhs.gov.
- Mark your bags and electronics clearly so you recognize them immediately.
- Bring a snack or meal for the plane. Food may be carried through security and beverages may be purchased past security and brought onto the aircraft.
- Use the free cell phone lots to wait for arriving passengers and avoid circling the terminals.
Save money with our terminal garage parking coupon available the entire month of July. The coupon is valid for 40% off terminal garage parking (Excluding the Economy section of the Terminal 2 garage). Visit skyharbor.com to take a short survey to download your coupon. With the coupon, you will pay just $15 a day, compared to the usual rate of $25, to park in a convenient, shaded location and walk right to the ticket counter or security checkpoint.
|Sky Harbor Public Information Office||602-273-3300|