- 5 Year Consolidated Plan and Annual Action Plan
2010 - 2015 Consolidated Plan and Annual Action Plan A five-year plane that identifies housing and community development needs in your community.
- 2013 - 2014 Annual Action Plan The specific one-year plan for the use of U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) formula grant funds.
- Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing
- Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
Describes the activity accomplishments during the reporting period as outlined in the fiscal year 2011-2012 Annual Action Plan.
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)
CDBG Congressional Briefing Booklet Recognition of outstanding CDBG-funded programs and more information on the CDBG program.
2012 CDBG Awards Presentation
Community Development Block Grant Recovery A Substantial Amendment to the 2008-09 Annual Action Plan to add the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) grant allocation.
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program
- Good Neighbor Program (GNP) Executive Summaries:
Canyon Corridor Weed & Seed
Pecos Senior Center
Sunnyslope Village Center Neighborhood Initiative Area
Maryvale Weed and Seed
- Neighborhood Services Annual Report:
2006 - 2007 Annual Report
2007 - 2008 Annual Report
- West Phoenix Revitalization Area:
2012 West Phoenix Revitalization Area Annual Report
Economic Background Plan
West Phoenix Revitalization Economic Development Plan (WPRA) One Year Action Plan
EDA Stakeholders Forum Document
Presentation of Draft Plan