Caption: The Mother's Day 2011 party gave the ladies an opportunity to bring our their favorite hats!
Over 225 classes are offered in various sessions throughout the year. Various fees may apply.
- Toddlers: Numbers, letters, shapes, games, sports, arts and crafts, story time, drama and more!
- Youth: Karate, tennis, ballet folklorico, tumbling, pom, cheerleading and arts and crafts.
- Teens: After school activities, teen room, video games, billiards and more!
- Youth Dance: Jazz, hip hop, tap and ballet.
- Adult Dance and Fitness: Karate, tennis, tai-chi, tap dance, walking and aerobics.
- Music lessons: Piano, guitar and drums are just some of the classes that are offered.
- Adult Ceramics: Painting and designing projects are just part of the fun.
- Indoor soccer
- Girls youth volleyball
- Youth basketball leagues
- Open gym time scheduled for basketball and special events.
Caption: Kids Cactus Club participants decorating bunnies for spring
Youth Sports such as T-Ball, coach - pitch, kid - pitch, soccer, girls volleyball and a host of other recreational opportunities.
Adult softball for men and co-rec players in the B, C and D divisions for leagues and tournaments.
Coach - pitch
Recreational activities: Bingo, card games, crocheting, book club, ceramics, library special events and more!
Exercise: Join us for walking, tai-chi, line dancing and much more.
Field Trips: Museums, shopping, lunches and other community centers are just some of the fun trips that are offered.
Guest Speakers: Human services will bring in experts to speak on: fitness, financial well being and how to stay healthy and happy.
Help with front desk duties, assist in classrooms or work at one of our seasonal special events! Active volunteers work in cooperation with community center staff to provide classes and special events.
Brown Bag: Weekly food bags at an annual fee for those who qualify depending on income levels, call (602) 495-3706.
Lunch Program: Meals served weekdays at 11:30 a.m. by reservation, call (602) 495-3709. $ 2.00 contributions suggested.
Meals on Wheels: Offers meal delivery for qualified individuals through Maricopa County Managed Care Systems, call (602) 495-3709.