Memorial Hall is one of the three buildings that remain at Steele Indian School Park from the former Phoenix Indian School. This two story Mission Revival style building, built out of beautiful red brick, incorporates the Romanesque Revival style as seen in the extensive use of the Roman Arch windows. Recent renovations have brought Memorial Hall back to its original state.
- Memorial Hall Rental Guidelines, Fee Schedule and Reservation Request Form revised 10-2012
- Memorial Hall Images: past & present
Memorial Hall is available to rent for various functions. We offer a stunning setting for special arts presentations, performances, meetings, and community space. The outstanding acoustics of this building makes it an ideal facility for choral and musical presentations. Amenities include:
- Inventory of tables, chairs, AV equipment offered free of charge
- Professional staff for event coordination and set up
- Affordable space for local performing artists and a meeting space for community groups.
Memorial Hall is available for rental by private, public, commercial and nonprofit groups. The facility is accessible to persons with disabilities.
To check availability call (602) 495-0935.