21st Avenue north of Maryland (between Bethany Home and Glendale Roads). Phone (602) 262-6971. The park is open from approximately 6:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
Irrigation schedule August, 2013 through February, 2014:
August 5, 19
September 2, 16, 30
February 10, 2014
The park features:
- 2.65 total acres with separate areas for large and small dogs, each with independent entrances
- Grass surface
- Six-foot-high perimeter fencing and two double-gated entrances
- A water fountain and two watering stations for dogs
- Accessible to people with disabilities
- Mutt mitt dispensers and garbage cans for dog waste.