Caption: Swim diapers are required if child is not toilet trained
The Parks and Recreation Department takes the health and safety of our pool visitors seriously. Please keep the following rules in mind when enjoying the pool:
- 1. Obey instructions of lifeguards.
- 2. Children six and under must be accompanied and stay within an arms reach of a responsible person, 13 years of age or older, as determined by the pool manager.
- 3. Only approved US Coast Guard personal floatation devices may be used in the pool.
- 4. Guests are responsible for securing their valuables.
- 5. Running, pushing, wrestling, dunking or riding on the shoulders of other guests is not allowed.
- 6. Diving is only allowed in water deeper than 5 feet.
- 7. Food and beverage are allowed in designated area only.
- 8. Guests who are ill with diarrhea or vomiting may not enter the facility until they are symptom free. All guests must be free from diarrhea for 14 days prior to returning to a City of Phoenix swimming pool.
- 9. Swimsuits shall be suitable for public use in a family environment. The following are NOT appropriate swimsuits: sports bras, sports shorts, basketball shorts, cutoff jeans and underwear. Clean T-shirts may be worn over swimsuits for modesty, religious or medical reasons but first must be approved by the Pool Manager and may not interfere with the safety of the guest in the water.
- 10. All guests must shower, using soap and warm water, prior to entering the swimming pool.
- 11. Swim diapers are required if a child is not toilet trained.
- 12. Diaper changing is strictly prohibited on the pool deck. Please use restroom facilities.
- 13. Take regular bathroom breaks.
- 14. Guests with open wounds, sores, eye infections, colds, nasal or ear discharges, and skin or body infections shall be excluded from the pool.
- 15. Avoid drinking or swallowing the pool water.
For more information about healthy swimming and pool safety, visit these links:
Six Steps for Healthy Swimming
For more information, contact the Aquatics Office at 602-534-6587 or email at email@example.com