Listed below are guidelines for individuals or families to reserve an athletic field.
- Individuals or family groups can reserve up to four hours of field use at any one time. Fields may be reserved a maximum of 60 days in advance.
- Field reservations cost $30 per two-hour block for adults and $8 per two-hour block for youth for Phoenix residents. Reservations for non residents are $45 per two-hour block for adults and $12 per two-hour block for youth.
- Youth rates apply when all participants are 17 years old and younger. Users where any participant is over the age of 18 pay the adult rate.
- A reservation guarantees exclusive use of the field. Lights are included for evening reservations. No other services are provided.
- In most cases, reservations must be made three business days prior to the use date.
- Reservations must be made in person and are not confirmed until all fees have been paid.
Reservations can be made at the locations listed below. We've listed them by general location and region, though reservations can be made at any site:
- Division Office, 1346 E. South Mountain Ave., 602-262-6111
- South Mountain Community Center and Pecos Community Center
For parks in the northeast part of the city:
- Division Office, 17642 N. 40th St., 602-262-6696
- The following community centers: Paradise Valley, Devonshire, Mountain View and Sunnyslope.
For parks in the northwestern part of the city:
- Division Office, 3901 W. Glendale Ave., 602-262-6575
- The following community centers: Beuf, Deer Valley, Washington Activity, Maryvale and Desert West
The Parks and Recreation Department main office:
200 W. Washington St., 16th Floor