Your Recreation Pass to Fun Places - Great Spaces!
If you've purchased a Recreation Pass, you're supporting the hundreds of city parks, recreation facilities and programs that form the foundation for the healthy and safe communities that make the city great.
Who needs a pass?
All participants in community or recreation center-based programs or classes, open recreation activities, services and indoor sports programs. The pass program also includes fitness rooms*, gymnasiums, classrooms and skate parks.
Who does not need a pass?
- Spectators such as parents, friends or family members accompanying or watching a child participating in classes or sports programs
- Visitors to facilities that charge daily admission, such as city pools and Pueblo Grande Museum.
- Visitors to city desert preserves or participants in outdoor programs at desert preserves. (Pass holders do get discounts for park-ranger led programs at these sites.)
- Participants in outdoor sports leagues
- Visitors using a Center or Facility as part of a rental.
Recreation Pass Fees -- Good for 12 months from date of purchase
Resident Youth $ 5
Non Resident Youth $10
Resident Adult $10
Non Resident Adult $20
Terms of Passes are subject to change.
Where you can get a Recreation Pass:
Buy your annual pass online or onsite at any community center
Day passes are available only onsite at community centers.
What facilities DO NOT require a pass
Visitors can use many Phoenix's vast desert preserve system and many other sites such as outdoor sports complexes without a pass. But if you purchase a Recreation Pass, you can get discounted fees on classes and program at these sites and facilities.
- Pueblo Grande Museum (Admission Fee)
- North Mountain Park
- Rio Salado Habitat Restoration Area
- Papago Park
*Many fitness rooms require additional fees