Infill Advisory Group
The Infill Advisory Group is a group of professionals who have had recent experience in Infill Development and can help with developing technical recommendations. The recommendations from this group will then go through proper channels before going to the Mayor and Council. This means any recommendations for changes to the City Code and/or building code would go through the Development Advisory Board and any recommendations for changes to the Zoning Ordinance would go through the Villages and the Planning Commission. This group will be meeting regularly this summer with the intention of going back to City Council (after appropriate boards and commissions) in the fall or winter.
Infill Advisory Group Progress Update Open Meeting 10/9/13
Draft Infill Related Text Amendments
- Proposed Phase II Hearing Schedule
- GPA Infill Policy (GPA-2-13)
- Single Family Attached Text Amendment (Z-TA-5-13)
- Infill Parking Requirements Text Amendment (Z-TA-7-13)
- Proposed SFA Zoning District with Proposed Infill Area
Proposed Infill Area Boundaries
Parking and Walking in Transit Oriented Development
- Transit Use and Walking Distance
- Land Use Impacts on Transport - How Land Use Factors Affect Travel Behavior
- Transportation Research Board Document
- Fairfax County Document
To get involved and share your suggestions, submit your comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions call 602-495-5411.