Plan Review and Permit Extensions
Plan review applications and permits may be extended or reinstated under certain circumstances. The following documents (PDF) provide guidance on the plan review and permit extension process as well as the applicable applications.
- Plan Review Expiration Policy
- Plan Review Extension Application
- Permit Extension Reinstatement Process
- Permit Extension Reinstatement Application
The following changes to plan review and permit extensions and reinstatements are effective with the adoption of the 2012 PBCC:
- Applications for plan review extensions submitted under the 2006 PBCC will only be accepted until December 31, 2013.
- Plans submitted under the 2006 PBCC that expire after December 31, 2013 will require a new submittal with plans designed to the 2012 PBCC.
- A permit may be extended for a period of not more than one year. A permit that has expired may be reinstated for a period of not more than one year, provided specific conditions are met.