Aquifer protection permits are part of a program enacted under the Arizona Administrative Code (AAC) Title 18, Chapter 9, for regulating sewage collection systems. Enforcement by the city of Phoenix follows the AAC rules under a Maricopa County health delegation for two separate types of sewage collection systems, public (city owned) and privately owned.
The forms for public APP 4.01 sewer systems, those constructed by private developers and operated by the city, are found here:
- Water Wastewater Approval of Construction
- Water Wastewater Approval to Construct
- Water Wastewater Certificate of Completion
- Water Wastewater Interim Approval
- Water Wastewater Notice of Intent
The forms for privately-owned sewage collection systems are found here. Private water systems are not under the Public APP 4.01 sewer systems.
- Sewer Private, Application for Construction
- Sewer Private, Certificate of Completion
- Sewer Private, Construction Authorization
- Sewer Private, Discharge Authorization
- Sewer Private, Request for Discharge