Please select from the options listed below:
Note: Most of the links below have recently changed. Please make a note of it and update your bookmarks.
Building Permit Services
- Apply for a Building Permit
Limited one- and two-family unit residential permits available online - Commercial permits must be obtained in person at the Development Center.
- Alternative Dustproofing Material Permits
Apply for a Commercial or Residential permit to use alternative dustproofing
- Building Permits Search
(search by permit type/number, address, professional name, professional license, project number or project name)
- Plan Review Status
- Project Information Search
(search project information with project number or name)
- Certificates of Occupancy and Completion Search
(search by permit number, address or parcel number)
- Online Inspection Request or Cancellation
(must have information from the building permit payment receipt)
- Inspection Request or Cancellation, How To
- Issued Permit Data Research
(download reports based on your criteria regarding permits issued in Phoenix)
- Permit/Plan Type Listings
If you have any questions, please contact the Planning & Development Department at 602-262-7811.