Following are the files for the Downtown Phoenix Urban Form Project adopted by City Council July 2, 2008. The plan was a policy document designed to provide direction as work continued on the Form-Based Code. This effort resulted in the Downtown Code which was adopted by City Council in 2010 and is now Chapter 12 of the Zoning Ordinance.
All files are PDF format.
- Chapter 1 - Vision for Downtown
- Chapter 2 - The Connected Oasis: "The Big Idea"
- Chapter 3 - Downtown Character Areas
- Chapter 4 - Sustainable Development in a Desert Climate
- Chapter 5 - Circulation and Parking Plan
- Chapter 6 - Zoning and Urban Form Standards
- Chapter 7 - Implementation Plan: Achieving the Vision