The purpose of the Rio Salado Beyond the Banks Area Plan is to protect the investment in the Rio Salado Habitat Restoration Project and to maximize the long-term benefits to the community while increasing the potential value of the properties adjacent to the river. Public input is critical to the area planning process and your participation is encouraged.
- Area Plan
- Area Plan Map - reflecting subsequent General Plan Amendments
- Character Maps - historical, existing, and future
- Goals & Objectives with Recommendations & Action Priorities
- Existing Land Use Map
- Recent Development
- Rio Salado Feasibility Report
- Rio Salado Beyond the Banks Summary Report
- Section 655 - Rio Salado Interim Overlay (RSIO) District
- Planning and Development Department RSIO District Administrative Review
For additional information, contact Joshua Bednarek at 602-262-6823, or e-mail email@example.com.