Deer Valley Village, characterized by its desert setting and mountains, is a vibrant, growing community. It is distinguished by its attraction for business and residential development. The Deer Valley Village has considerable zoned and developed industrial land which will satisfy basic employment needs. Additionally, the village is an active area of the city for the construction of single-family detached homes and development of commercial uses.
The Deer Valley Village Planning Committee generally meets the 3rd Thursday of the month at 6:30 p.m. at the Deer Valley Community Center, Multi-Purpose Room, 2001 W. Wahalla Ln. Please consult the public meeting notices page for an agenda to confirm that the meeting will occur.
- Boundary Map
- Census Data (2010)
- General Plan Map
- VPC Meeting Dates
- Village Planning Handbook
- Black Canyon/Maricopa Freeway Specific Plan
- Deer Valley Airport Overlay Boundary Map
- Deer Valley Airport Overlay Ordinance (Section 658)
- Deer Valley Core Specific Plan
- Greenway Road Land Use Study
- Happy Valley Road Land Use Study
- Outer Loop Freeway Specific Plan
- Sonoran Boulevard Development Standards for Happy Valley Road