Maryvale Village contains many planned neighborhoods built from the beginning of the post-war housing boom onward. Today, the village retains a wide variety of housing and neighborhoods ranging from the older homes to recent growth with new single-family subdivisions. The core contains a variety of land uses and activities, and a major league baseball spring training stadium is located at 51st Avenue and Indian School Road.
The Maryvale Village Planning Committee generally meets the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 6:00 pm at the Desert Sky Mall New Community Room, 7611 W. Thomas Rd (southwest entrance between Cinemas Latino and Burlington Coat Factory). Please consult the public meeting notices page for an agenda to confirm that the meeting will occur.
- Boundary Map
- Census Data (2010)
- Ethics Handbook
- General Plan Map
- Infill Incentive Area Map
- VPC Meeting Dates
- Village Planning Handbook
- Zoning and Other Maps
- Isaac Redevelopment Area Plan
- Maryvale Village Core Plan Information
- Maryvale Village Core Urban Design Plan
- Transit Oriented Development Strategic Policy Framework