North Mountain Village contains a wide variety of neighborhoods from traditional central corridor areas and neighborhoods in the foothills of Phoenix Mountains to suburban neighborhoods near the Metrocenter village primary core. The Phoenix Mountains Preserve, Cave Creek Recreation Area and Arizona State University West Campus are major features of the village.
The North Mountain Village Planning Committee generally meets the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 6:00 p.m. at the Cowden Center, 9202 N. 2nd St. (northwest corner of 2nd Street and Mission Lane). Please consult the public meeting notices page for an agenda to confirm that the meeting will occur.
- Boundary Map
- Census Data (2010)
- General Plan Map
- VPC Meeting Dates
- Village Planning Handbook
- Black Canyon/Maricopa Freeway Specific Plan
- Hatcher Road Overlay Brochure
- Hatcher Road Overlay Plant List
- North Mountain Industrial/Commercial Area Study
- Royal Palm Neighborhood Special Planning District Plan
- Squaw Peak Parkway Specific Plan
- Sunnyslope/Arizona Canal Demonstration Area Master Plan
- Target Area F Redevelopment Plan