The Electrical Focus Group (EFG) at the city of Phoenix is a long-standing discussion forum made up of members of the electrical engineering design community, manufacturer representatives, utility representatives, electrical contractors and plan reviewers and inspectors from the city of Phoenix and other local jurisdictions. Topics of discussion are pertinent to the electrical design and construction industry with an emphasis on related code compliance.
Electrical Focus Group meetings are held once every two months on the second Thursday of the month. The meeting location is 438 W. Adams St., Room 1A.
For more information, contact Rob Runge at 602-256-3556.
All documents are PDF format.
- February 13, 2014
- December 12, 2013
- October 10, 2013
- April 11, 2013
- December 13, 2012
- October 11, 2012
- August 9, 2012
- June 14, 2012
- February 9, 2012
Technical Guidelines and Interpretations
- Gas Fired Emergency Generators Interpretation
- Industrial Machinery, Electrical Inspection Interpretation
- Open Face Transformer Vault Interpretation
- Outdoor Oil Insulated Transformers Guideline
- Special Inspection Manual
- Certificate of Electrical Observation
- Electrical Special Inspection Certificate