The city of Phoenix Elevator Section inspects elevators, escalators, moving walks, dumbwaiters and chair lifts located within the city of Phoenix jurisdiction.
Elevator equipment located outside the city of Phoenix is inspected by the Elevator Inspection Section of the State of Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health. The State Inspection Section can be reached at 602-542-3313.
Elevator Certificates - Search and Print
Please see the documents below for additional information.
- Elevator Inspections, General Information
- Elevator FAQs
- Elevator Testing Requirements
- Elevator Guidelines by Height
- Elevator Cab Interiors Checklist
- Elevator Over-the-Counter Application
For additional information please see the contact information document below.
Resources and Links