The Black Mountain Police Precinct is staffed by Phoenix Police Department employees which is located at 33355 North Cave Creek Road. The Black Mountain Precinct also is responsible for the Goelet A.C. Beuf Neighborhood Police Station which is located at 3435 West Pinnacle Peak Road. Officers are not usually in the station for contact; they are dispatched through the Police Communications operators by calling Crime Stop at (602) 262-6151 or 911. Police Aides are assigned to Black Mountain Precinct to answer telephones and provide general information to walk-in visitors generally from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday (excluding all city holidays). Black Mountain Precinct serves approximately 182 square miles with an approximate population of 224,000 residents.
If you have an emergency please dial 911.
Contacting Station Supervisors:
Police supervisors can be contacted by dialing (602) 495-5002.
- Provide police patrol response to the residence of Phoenix in the Black Mountain Precinct Boundaries.
- Proactively patrol neighborhood and commercial areas.
- Enforce criminal, traffic laws, and investigate criminal matters.
- Surveillance/enforcement of various areas of criminal activity [Neighborhood Enforcement Team]
- Assist with community groups concerns and Block Watches [Community Action Officer].
- Assist with public safety education and training.
Black Mountain Precinct
33355 North Cave Creek Road Phoenix AZ, 85331
Beuf Neighborhood Substation
3435 West Pinnacle Peak Road
Phoenix, AZ 85035
Commander Joseph B. Klima
Crime Free Multi Housing Officer
Detective Scott Gabbert
Abatement / Liquor Officer
Detective Daniel Smith
P21 Chuck Williams
P23 Randy Force
P25 Dave Odell
P22 Larry Hein
CAO Squad Sergeant
Sgt. Mike Gurry
Officer Rebecca Tiger
Officer Manuel Valenzuela
Officer Thomas Owsley
Officer Tim Mitten
Officer Joseph Mayfield