SafeBiz Network Mission
To provide unparalleled communication between businesses and the police in the City of Phoenix and surrounding areas.
How can we help you?
Below are some examples of what we can offer your business, school government office or non-profit.
- • Communicative Liaison between businesses and the Police Department
• Resource for questions regarding safety and security for your business
• Vulnerability and Threat Assessment Inspections
• We can attend your company’s Health and Safety Fairs with educational brochures and pamphlets with an officer in attendance to answer questions from your staff and attendees.
• We offer Educational Opportunities on a Variety of Topics such as:
Workplace Violence Classes
General Personal Safety and Security Awareness
Safety for Seniors (Fraud, ID Theft, and Personal Safety)
Women’s Safety Issues and more specific topics upon request
How can you help us?
- Communication with the police
- Assist the police in crime prevention
- Information resource for police
- Communicate any suspicious activities in and around our business
Interested in hiring off duty police for your business?
If you have requested the use of Phoenix Police Officers to work at your business in the capacity of security or traffic. A coordinator will be designated as a liaison officer between your business and the Phoenix Police Department to coordinate the needs of your business/event and fulfill the requirements of the city. The coordinating officer is either chosen from a rotating list of police officers who have expressed a willingness to perform this important function or they may be designated or recommended by you. This information is to inform you of the officer’s scope of authority as it pertains to your business.
For more information:
Detective Mark Potts
Phoenix Police Department