Google Offers Resources for Hacked Sites
March 25, 2013
Google has launched a website with information to help webmasters when their sites have been hacked. The site offers a series of articles and videos to help the website owners regain control of their sites and tighten their security. For resources to help protect your business, see Protecting Your Business.
Protecting Your Customers (and Business) is Good Business
Does your business have computers, Internet access, customer information, or maybe a Facebook page? Then you need to be aware of computer security to protect the
- Confidentiality of your business information, including intellectual property, proprietary, and trade-secret information
- Confidentiality of your employees' and customers' personal information
- Availability of your computer systems and networks
- Integrity of your information, so you can trust it
- Reputation of your business, both online and in the "real" world, and
- Trust of your business partners and customers.
This section contains information to help you protect your business and to comply with security and privacy legal and industry requirements.
More information . . .