You can help reduce your chances of being attacked simply by paying attention to your surroundings. That simple tip is just one of many valuable suggestions you’ll find here that will help keep you safe.
Other links offer important information on what to do if you become a victim of a crime and where to get assistance.
More Information about Personal Safety
- Get help if you are a victim of sexual assault
- Get domestic violence safety information
- Visit the crime victim information center website
- Create a domestic violence safety plan
- Find resources for homeless assistance
- Get information about Family Advocacy Center Services
- Find a family services center