Unacceptable Bulk Trash Items include:
Caption white: Unacceptable pile of bulk trash, because it exceeds 20 cubic yards.
- HHW (Household Hazardous Wastes)
- Roofing shingles/tiles
- Construction materials in excess of 25 lbs.
- Any construction material generated by a contractor
- Metal or car parts in excess of 20 lbs. or longer than four feet
- Shower doors
- Patio doors
- Fluorescent tubes
- Appliances that use refrigerants such as refrigerators, air conditioners, freezers, heat pumps, water coolers and dehumidifiers
- Piles more than 20 cubic yards
- Loose debris and litter
- Loose grass, leaves, weeds, twigs and hedge clippings must be bagged or boxed and securely tied.
- Community piles