Starting March 1, 2013:
All Saturday residential free loads must follow the same requirements that are currently in place Monday through Friday, including:
- Show city services (water) bill with refuse fee.
- Show photo I.D. with name or address matching the city services bill.
- Limited to one free load per calendar month (including Saturdays).
- Have a gross vehicle weight under 12,500 pounds (includes vehicle, passengers and waste).
Starting May 1, 2013:
There will no longer be a $20 flat fee.
- Customers will be charged $38.25 per ton of waste ($10 minimum).
- Customers must weigh in and weigh out when entering and exiting the transfer station.
- The only exception to weighing out will be customers with an Express Exit Disposal Permit (decal).
Unsecured load penalty will be $20.