• Free ample parking
• Easy motor coach access or bus parking with drop-off & pick-up 100 feet from entrance.
• Food & beverage vending machines
• Picnic facilities
• Museum Store
• Wheelchair accessible
Pueblo Grande is a National Historic Landmark and is protected by federal and state antiquity laws. We ask that all visitors observe the following etiquette guidelines:
• Please stay on trails at all times
• Please leave artifacts and natural objects in place
• Please use trash bins and ashtrays
• Please do not touch or sit on walls
Monday - Saturday, 9 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Sundays - 1 to 4:45 p.m.
Museum Store Hours
Monday - Saturday, 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Sundays - 1 to 4:30 p.m.
Museum and Store Closed Sundays and Mondays May through September
Closed on New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas