Young people can keep active and have fun by taking part in the variety of organized sports programs sponsored by the Parks and Recreation Department.
From basketball to softball to volleyball, they are all welcoming new participants. There are also great opportunities for children with disabilities to experience the fun of playing sports.
Check out the links here to find out more and to learn how to join in.
More Information about Youth Sports and Activities
- Sign up for a sports team and league
- Register for a recreation class
- Get city tennis courts and information
- Discover the Phoenix After-school Center
- Find city-operated sports complexes
- Get more information about adaptive recreation