The city offers a wide variety of housing programs and social services. Find information about family services, affordable housing, senior centers and government-funded housing.
Crime victims, people with disabilities, and parents also will find useful information.
- Learn About Affordable Rental Housing Programs and Requirements
- Find a Family Services Center
- Discover the Family Advocacy Center
- Find a Senior Center
- Get Landlord/Tenant Counseling
- Learn About Head Start
- Find Shelter and Services for the Homeless
- Learn About Housing Discrimination
- Discover Adaptive Recreation Opportunities for Residents with Disabilities
- Get Information About Free Baby Shots