Newly Built 'Green' Homes Plus $15,000 in Down Payment Assistance
Fourteen new, energy-efficient homes are being built in the Gordon Estates Subdivision in the South Mountain community at 16th and Apollo streets,between Southern Avenue and Baseline Road.
Three available floor plans, homes range from 1,650 to 1,990 square feet with prices beginning in the $170s.
The homes are designed to meet the Gold performance rating for green design under the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).
Green construction and energy-efficient features reduce your overall utility costs and carbon footprint.
Energy Efficient Features Include:
- Six panel solar energy system
- 14 SEER heating/cooling system
- Energy Star kitchen appliances
- Zero-scape front yard landscape
- Remote controlled thermostat
- High levels of insulation
- Low-e, dual-pane cool ray windows
- Low-flow plumbing fixtures
- Energy-efficient light fixtures
- 2x6 construction
- Low allergen materials
- Spanish, Craftsman and options
- Single-story open floor plans
- Pre-wired for ceiling fans
- Alarm system
- Two-tone interior paint
- Laminate countertops
- Cultured marble vanities
- Two-car garage
- Two-year home warranty
To learn more, contact:
Claudia Schulz, Mandalay Communities